Rules for Fantasy Disc Golf
- Each week, pick the players that you think will place in the top 4.
- For a player in the correct position, you get the points stated below.
- 5 points for a player picked in the correct finishing position.
- Subtract 1 point for each position
within the top 4.
- EXAMPLE: If you pick Barry Shultz to finish 1st, and he finishes 2nd you get 4 points. 3 points for third, etc.
- You have until sometime the day before the event begins to make your picks. PICK EARLY!
- Ties for first place are always played off in NT events. We will award first place to the PDGA's designated winner.
- In case of a PDGA scoring tie for second through fourth, the higher position goes to the player with the better final round.